Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Friday, June 09, 2006

Review

So there is like 8 school days left and I'm just passing Mechanics, I have an 83% in Socials and I have an F with 44% in Spanish. I don't know how I do it the classes that are supposed to be easy I suck at and the classes that are supposed to be hard are somewhat easy and a lot easier than the supposed easy classes. Anyways so this weekend my parents are making my family go to this Depression seminar at our church ( doesn't that sound like a great way to spend my Friday night and all day Saturday). Also one of my friends got kicked out of their house( how retarded is that) and my boyfriend is in Vancouver for the whole weekend he won't be back till something like 6:30 SUnday night so I can't hang out with him. This weekend so far is looking just a little dreary but whatever I'm sure somehow it will turn into a great weekend. I just have to wait and see. Anyways cya.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

Hey Aylssa! I It's been a while!

Well now that the weekend is over, I hope it was o.k. Seminars can be a bit dreary sometimes, unless they do some really cool stuff to add some fun!
Summer is soon, yeah! Only a few days to go, and the enjoyment of sleeping in, enjoying the sun and hanging with friends will be a daily routine for 2 months!! ENJOY! :)

1:59 PM  
Blogger zeppelinphan said...

summer summer summer alyssa just think about that and hey your only in grade nine you are not allwed to get streesed out till grade 10 that is when all the provincials are. luv ya lots
laura

3:26 PM  
Blogger zeppelinphan said...

oh and you and me still need to find a soft hill to roll down into a lake. scower the country we will find one lol

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home