Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I Passed

So I have officially passed all my courses. Maybe not with the best marks but still passes which is good enough for me. I got a C- in Spanish, a C+ in Mechanics and I believe a B in Social Studies. Woot Woot. I am so happy about that. Also on the 5th of July which is coming uup soon I will be going to Calagary to visit all my relatives until the 13th. Then I will leave again for teen camp on the 15th and return on the 22nd. But before I go on Canada Day I will be in the parade with the Panorama float and helping Panorama with there stuff at the park afterwards it should be a lot of fun. So all of my friends should get a hold of me to hang out before I go and I should be at youth friday if all goes as planned. Anyways I'm gunna go now so cya.

P.S My boyfriend and I broke up last week for those of you who dont know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home