Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

School

So today was the first full day of classes and me getting up at 5:45 means I was exhausted my first class of the day is planning 10 with Ms.mORRIS WHO WAS AT pARKLAND LAST Year and in that class there are 30 students and 4 of them are guys its pretty funny, maths okay so far cause we have a cool sub and science we have a test tomorrow its retarded but wateve I got to spend my blk4 on the field tanning with a friend while watching the wood class work on their projects outside which a couple of my friends are in, so ya today was an okay day and I think I'm going to like Stelly's but I'll keep ya guys posted, Cya

2 Comments:

Blogger AfterVerner said...

So Parkland was never like that? Never ever? That's a shame. Well, enjoy it I guess. It's weird, trying to think about ENJOYING school, but I think it's possible, and once you can do that, you're invincable my friend. It's hard to be invincable though....

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So...I'm enjoying UVic..does that make me invincible?!? Sweet!

I'm glad yo uahd a good first day Lyssa!!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home