Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Friday, September 08, 2006

So Far

Ya so far schools pretty good my friend Amber and Sean both just got put in my Planning 10 class blk 1 and my T.A gives us food in the morning so far today one kid brought cookies and the T.As assiatant brought banana bread, so thats cool. Also it turns out a friend o mine Kurtis is in my math 10 class blk 2 and science 10 blk 3 just really isnt that bad the class has a couple funny class clowns so so far its good and its awesome having blk 4 for a spare cause on fridays I can be home before Kyle even gets off school and on other days same thing but usually I just go suntan in the field and talk to a couple of my friends who are in a woood class its sumthin like carpentry and joinery or sumthin cause they work outside by the portables kinda on a corner of the field so yah sp far its pretty cool, but I'll keep you guys posted cya

3 Comments:

Blogger AfterVerner said...

yeah suntanning. I would do that at lunch last year. More like sleep in the sun. It was so good. Doesn't look like thatll fly this year though...

12:22 AM  
Blogger drewology said...

I heard you are in Stelly's this year. How is it?

10:28 AM  
Blogger Bamboo said...

Its pretty good so far they have a really good field for suntanning and some really interesting teachers I cant wait to see what the rest of the year will bring

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home